Difficulty setting up your device?
Our friendly and efficient customer service team is here for you. Should you need assistance with your set-up, service or account management, give us a call and we will be glad to help.
Installation instruction for the USB driver
1. Dowload the latest driver file
Simply click here to download the latest driver file and save it to your local computer somewhere you can easily access it. (CDTEL_driver_setup.exe)
2. Double click on this icon
3. Choose your installation folder
Here you can choose the place where you want to put the installation files (default setting is perfect) then click Next.
4. Choose a short-cut start menu location
Choose where you want to put the shortcut in the start menu then click Install
5. Wait for the installation to finish
6. Just to be on the safe side please reboot your machine.
7. First time plugging the device will take more time since the driver will initialized.
8. Once the driver is installed the device will start to try to do the synchronization with the server.
Once this is done you will have a Solid Green light on the device.